2009 “Ephemera”, SCA Project Gallery, Pomona, CA
- “Insight/Inside LA”, Mount St Mary’s College Art Gallery, Los Angeles, CA.
2007 “Fragments”, The Shed, Newport Beach, CA. Catalog.
2004 - “City Dialogues”, L.A. Municipal Art Gallery, Barnsdall Park, Los Angeles, CA Catalog.
- “Drawing Conclusions II”, NY Arts Gallery, NY; Berlin Kunstprojekt, Germany; Color
Elephante, Valencia, Spain.
2001 ‘Unmaking/Wonderland”, SCA Gallery, Pomona, CA
- “Ephemeral”, Kellogg University Gallery, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona.
1999 “Inaudible Whispers: Suvan Geer/ A Ten Year Survey”, Huntington Beach Art Center, CA.
Curator: Tyler Stallings. Catalog.
1998 Selections from the Permanent Collection, The Contemporary Museum, Honolulu, Hawaii
- MesoTICA III International, Mueseo de Arte, San Jose Costa Rica
- Transforming Environments, Expanding Metaphors, Brunnier Museum, Ames, Iowa
1997 "Milk & Soot", Kellogg Art Gallery, Cal Poly Pomona, CA
- " Language Lessons", Claremont Graduate University, CA
1996 "Keepers of the Waters", Lahsa river, Tibet. Betsy Damon organizer
"With Mother's Milk", El Camino College Art Gallery, CA
- "SWALLOW:Tales from the Dinner Table", Satellite Storefront Studio, Irvine, CA
1994 "The Lure of the Local", Univ. of Colorado at Boulder, CO. Curator: Lucy Lippard
1993 "Utopian Dialogues", Los Angeles Municipal Gallery, CA
1992 "Environmental Statements", Gwenda Jay Gallery, Chicago, IL
-"Whispers", Space Gallery, Los Angeles, CA
1989 "Sounding Patterns", The Woman's Building, Los Angeles, CA
1988 "Giving Way At the Speed of Sound", Santa Monica College, CA
1987 "Timed Release", Mount St. Mary's College, Los Angeles, CA
1986 "New Work From L.A.", LA Gallery, New York, NY
1983 "The Sifting" (Performance), Laguna Art Museum, Laguna, CA
The Contemporary Museum, Honolulu Hawaii, Permanent Collection.
contact - email@example.com